7 night stay at Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa, Denarau Island (Superior Oceanside Room)
|ex Sydney/Brisbane||from $1690* per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
|ex Melbourne||from $1790* per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
|ex Adelaide||from $2190* per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
|ex Perth||from $2340* per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
Valid for travel ex SYD/BNE/MEL: 1-7 September 2013; 24 October 2013 - 20 December 2013; 11-18 January 2014; 21 January 2014 - 31 March 2014. Add an addtional $200 person for travel 12-22 September 2013; 6-23 October 2013; 11-20 January 2014. Add an additional $500 per person for travel 17-23 July 2013; 28 July 2013 - 7 August 2013; 12-27 August 2013.
Valid for travel ex PER/ADL: 1-7 September 2013; 12-22 September 2013; 6 October 2013 - 20 December 2013; 11 January 2014 - 31 March 2014.
Book by 15 July 2013.
For alternate dates & travel periods please contact your friendly My Fiji consultant.
- BONUS FJD$1000 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit per room to use at the resort's restaurants, bars and Mandara Spa. If the resort credit value is exceeded, the additional amount will be payable on checkout. Any unused credit upon checkout cannot be redeemed for cash or held in credit.
- BONUS Full Day Cruise to South Sea Island - Spend the day snorkelling, lazing beside the pool or take a subsea adventure in the semi-submersible coral viewer. Includes transfers, BBQ lunch and drinks on the island.
- BONUS Full Day Cruise to one of 4 Fiji islands - Choose from Mana Island including BBQ and salad buffet lunch, Botaira Island including 2 course seafood lunch, Seaspray Day Sailing Adventure including all drinks aboard the schooner, morning and afternoon tea and BBQ lunch or Treasure Island including buffet lunch*
- Exclusive My Fiji VIP Concierge Services:
- Meet and greet at Nadi Airport with a welcome shell necklace and a refreshing drink
- VIP return airport/resort transfers
- Complimentary My Fiji welcome gift bag on arrival in Fiji containing a sarong, cap, aloe vera after sun lotion and insect repellent
- Special assistance if the need arises
- Tour pack with vouchers to be used towards the normal cost of popular Fiji tours and activities - save up to 40%!
- 7 nights accommodation on a twin-share basis in a Superior Oceanside Room at Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa
- Buffet breakfast daily for 2 guests
- Return economy airfares to Nadi including all taxes and checked luggage allowance ex Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth^^
- Up to 2 children under 12 years of age can stay for free in a room occupied by the parents, using existing bedding
- Children under 3 years can dine for free at all resort outlets, excluding V Restaurant
- Children under 12 years of age eat for free in Lagoon Restaurant for breakfast and dinner when dining with adults
- The children's Turtle menu will apply to children dining in Salt Restaurant for both lunch and dinner
- Children's discounts do not apply in V Restaurant
Upgrade to a Luxury Oceanside Room from only an additional $150 per person!
Upgrade to a Superior Family Room from only an additional $250 per person!
Prices also available for other room types, lengths of stay, dates and departure cities. Please contact your friendly My Fiji consultant for a quote.
*Treasure Island day cruise option available from 1 December 2013. Flights are based on Air Pacific promotional economy class fares with checked luggage allowance per person. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. ^^Flights from Adelaide and Perth will be via Sydney. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. Valid for new bookings only. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday. Wine, Dine & Spa credit - the amount provided to the guest on check-in will be credited to the guests account in local currency based on the resorts’ exchange rate of the day, which may fluctuate daily. Prices include new Fiji Departure Tax increase.