Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel + Sheraton Hong Kong
7 nights + up to $1250 Bonus Value
- 2 Nights Stopover in bustling Hong Kong
- 5 Nights in Exciting Macau
- Return Airfares & Transfers
- Bonus Upgrade & Shopping Dollars
Why We Love It
- Overlooking the Cotai Strip
- Steps to Shopping, Dining & Entertainment
- Luxuriously Appointed Rooms
- Three blissful swimming pools
My Holiday Centre Package Inclusions and Exclusive Bonuses
MyMacau Package Inclusions
- 2 Nights in a Main House Superior Room at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
- 5 Nights in an upgraded Deluxe Cotai View Room at Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central
- Return economy airfares^
- Transfer from Hong Kong Airport to Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
- Transfer from Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers to Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal
- Cotai Jet Ferry Transfer from Hong Kong Ferry Terminal to Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal
- Cotai Jet Ferry Transfer Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal to Hong Kong Airport
- Complimentary return Shuttle transfer from Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal to Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central
$1250 Bonus Value
- Bonus Upgrade from Deluxe Room to Deluxe Cotai View at Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central
- Complimentary welcome bottle of red wine per room at Sheraton Gran Macao Hotel, Cotai Central
- Dreamworks Daily Meet & Greet and All Stars Parade at Sands Cotai Central
- Breakfast Daily at both hotels
- Po’s Kung Fu Feast upgrade at Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel
- AUD$180 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit*
- AUD$180 Shopping Dollars*
- Kids Stay & Eat Free at Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel^^
- 1pm Late check out at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
Valid for travel: 14 July - 20 September 2017; 20 November - 12 December 2017
Add from $150 per person for travel: 10 October - 19 November 2017MY MACAU UPGRADE SPECIAL FROM $299 per person! Includes: UPGRADE to a Harbour View Room at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers UPGRADE to a Sheraton Club Room at Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Cetral BONUS Club Benefits at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
- Full breakfast is included for Sheraton Club and Suite guests, offered in the Club Lounge
- Daily access to the Club Lounge (7am – 11pm) with evening hors d’ oeuvres and unlimited refreshments
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and Local Calls
- Private concierge service, welcome beverage and priority luggage service
Overlooking the Cotai Strip, the 5 Star Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central boasts 3 incredible outdoor pools, pampering spa treatments and a 24-hour fitness centre. Ideally located amid countless shopping & entertainment options, this eco-friendly hotel also has multiple sumptuous dining options that will surely delight!
With breathtaking views of the pool, city or the iconic Cotai Strip, the spacious and air-conditioned rooms come with a 42 inch flat screen TV and the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed. Feel truly relaxed and revitalised after your stay at the Sheraton Grand Macao, Cotai Central.
The property is within 6km from A-Ma Statue, Guia Fortress, Leal Senado Building and the Ruins of St. Paul. It is 1 km from Taipa City Town Centre and only a 13-minute drive from Macau City and with the conveniences of being situated only 8 minutes’ drive from the Macau Ferry Terminal you will have endless activities during your stay.
The onsite spa, Shine, features private treatment rooms, a sauna and hot tubs. So when you’re not out exploring this incredible destination immerse yourself in the pampering world.
Whilst staying at the Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central enjoy the Jaya, Sala and Tiki pool-side bars that provide refreshing cocktails and snacks daily. International buffet spreads are available at Feast, while hot pot and seafood dishes are served at Xin. Other dining options include Bene Italian Restaurant and Palms Lounge.
Macao is an amazing cultural experience with Portuguese and Chinese influences, the destination showcases extravagant shopping malls and casinos earning its nickname, the ‘Las Vegas of Asia’. Macau truly has something for everyone: culture, shopping, adventure and much more! To ensure you secure your holiday to Macau contact one of our Travel Experts today and start planning you next adventure.
*CREDIT The advertised amounts of $180 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit and $180 Shopping Dollars at Sheraton Grand Macao are approximate AUD amounts based on MOP1,000 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit (Valid in Feast, Xin, Bene, Palms, poolside and Shine Spa. Restaurants and Bars operated by tenants (3rd parties) are not included), and MOP1,000 Shopping Dollars - Shopping Dollars can be redeemed in Shoppes at Four Seasons, Grand Canal Shoppes, Sands Cotai Central, also redeemable for chips in the Casino. MOP1,000 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit and MOP1,000 Shopping Dollars will be credited to guests room account in local currency. One breakfast upgraded to Shrekfast with DreamWorks Characters will be booked for first breakfast of guest stay.
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
Advertised price is based on staying in Hong Kong first, followed by Macau. Stays in the reverse order incur an additional surcharge, ask your consultant for details.
A daily security deposit of HKD1000 per room per night at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers will be obtained upon guests arrival. Any remaining balance will be fully refunded to guests.
^Airfares are based on promotional return economy airfares with Cathay Pacific ex Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide including checked luggage and all taxes. Subject to promotional airfare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods.
Cotai Jet Ferry Transfers:
CotaiJet Transfer from Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal to Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal departs every 30mins from 0630 -1730 daily. Ferry voucher will be delivered to client at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers. Passengers can redeem their ferry voucher for a ticket at the Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal where they can then board the next available ferry.
Upon arrival at Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal, a complimentary shuttle from Macau Taipa will transfer guests to the Sheraton Grand Macao Cotai Central. This shuttle operates every 20mins and Sheraton Macao is the 2nd stop. Guests are to look for Green busses on arrival branded 'Sands Cotai Central'.
CotaiJet Transfer from Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal to HKIA. Ferry voucher will be delivered to guests at Sheraton Macao. Guests can redeem their voucher for a ticket and book their departure time at the Cotai Jet ticketing counter at Sheraton Macao concierge desk upon arrival in Macau. A complimentary shuttle will transport guests from from Sheraton Macao to Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal. Ferry takes 65 mins, and departs ex Macau Taipa at 0715, 1015, 1155, 1355, 1555, 1755.
Passengers should take ferry at least 3 hrs prior to flight departure. Passengers must check in for ferry minimum of 60mins before ferry departure. Flight departure time ex HKIA must not be earlier than 1000. Passengers must hold a valid airline ticket with confirmed seat on same day.
^^Kids Stay & Eat Free Kids under 12 stay free at Sheraton Macao: With paying adult in existing bedding. Kids under 12 eat free: Buffet breakfast (including one Po's Kung Fu Feast), Feast or Xin buffets when dining with a full paying adult, or kids menu at Bene when dining with a full paying adult. Also includes DreamWorks daily meet and greet and Dreamworks All Star Parade (daily at Sands Cotai Central), Rewards dollars can also be used for Qube (indoor play centre within the shopping centre).