7 night stay at Peppers Beach Club and Spa Palm Cove (Lagoon Spa Room)
|ex Brisbane||from $1190* per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
|ex Sydney/Melbourne||from $1290* per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
|ex Perth/Adelaide||from $1590* per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
Valid for travel 1-31 March 2015; 19 April 2015 - 10 June 2015; 16-26 June 2015; 6 October 2015 - 23 December 2015.
For travel 13 July 2015 - 18 September 2015, add an extra $200 per person.
Book by 16 March 2015
For alternate dates & travel periods please contact a My QLD Holiday travel expert.
Your My Queensland Holiday Bonuses:
- BONUS Exclusive My QLD Holiday package savings
- BONUS $200 Food & Beverage Credit per room
- BONUS 2 x $25 Spa Vouchers per booking
- BONUS Daily house keeping (mini clean)
- BONUS Free Wi-Fi & Movies
- BONUS My QLD Holiday Discount Tour Booklet containing vouchers that you can apply towards the normal cost of popular local tours and attractions.
- BONUS Exclusive My QLD Holiday Honeymoon Bonus - Complimentary premium bottle of sparkling wine on arrival. Inclusions subject to change without notice; a wedding certificate may be required at check-in.
- BONUS Choose 1 of 3 day tours:
- Full Day Michaelmas Cay Cruise with Ocean Spirit Cruises - Set sail aboard our 32m (105ft) luxury sailing catamaran, Ocean Spirit, for a day to remember with a wide range of activities to experience Michaelmas Cay’s unique reef environment - a picturesque vegetated sand cay encircled by a spectacular fringing reef and an important protected sanctuary for migratory seabirds. Snorkel from the cay’s shallow protected waters, cruise in the semi-submersible for a diver’s view of the reef and discover the island birdlife. Or if you prefer just relax and enjoy a leisurely day on the Great Barrier Reef. The choice is yours! Includes return transfers from Palm Cove. (Cruise not available for travel 4- 24 May 2015)
- Kuranda Train and Skyrail Combo Tour - Make your visit to Kuranda a memorable one from door to door. One of our luxury coaches will collect you from your accommodation and transfer you to the railway station to board the Kuranda Scenic Rail. This breathtaking journey on one of the world’s most scenic train routes will take you through hand-hewn tunnels and across bridges with amazing views. Stop at Barron Gorge to view the Falls before arriving at beautiful Kuranda station. The remainder of the day is free for you to explore the “Village in the Rainforest”. Visit the Heritage Markets, which operate daily, or perhaps visit the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary, Birdworld or the Kuranda Koala Gardens (own expense) At the scheduled time, board Skyrail for the world’s most beautiful rainforest experience. Glide over the Rainforest canopy and take advantage of the two stops enroute to enjoy a walk through the rainforest or visit the CSIRO Interpretive Centre. Your journey ends at Caravonica Lakes where your coach is waiting to take you back to your accommodation.
- Full day Reef Adventure aboard Sunlover Reef Cruises to Moore Reef Pontoon. Sunlover's wavepiercing catamarans and friendly crew will take you to a reef at the very edge of Australia's Continental Shelf, to an underwater world that is a dazzling kaleidoscope of colour and brilliance... Moore Reef. You'll travel in luxury onboard Sunlover's modern air-conditioned catamaran, which departs daily from the Reef Fleet Terminal in the very heart of Cairns. Sunlover know you're here to relax so they offer a special late departure for greater flexibility with your other holiday activities. Your reef adventure includes:
- Luxury travel to the reef on-board an air-conditioned catamaran
- Informative presentation hosted by a marine naturalist
- Delicious chef-prepared buffet luncheon featuring fresh seafood, hot dishes, salads and sumptuous tropical fruits
- Guided coral viewing from the semi-submersible craft and glass bottom boat
- On-board touch tank to experience unique marine life up close
- All snorkelling equipment
- Afternoon tea
- Optional activities to personalise your day on the water including Certified and
- Introductory Diving, Seawalker Platform Helmet Diving and Guided Snorkel Tours
- 7 nights accommodation on a twin-share basis in a Lagoon Spa Room at Peppers Beach Club and Spa Palm Cove
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- Return economy airfares ex Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth to Cairns including taxes and checked luggage allowance
- Return airport/resort coach transfers
Upgrade to a 1 Bedroom Lagoon View Room for only $200 per person.
Packages also available for 2 Bedroom Lagoon Apartment, ask your My QLD Holiday Travel Expert for a quote.
Prices also available for other lengths of stay, dates and departure cities. Please contact your friendly My QLD Holiday consultant for a quote.
Flights are based on the best available airfare at time of publication including 20kg baggage allowance per person and are subject to change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included - to find out how we cover your needs or to get a free quote, contact one of our consultants. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.