7 night stay at Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Resort (Deluxe Garden View Room)
|ex Brisbane||from $1490 per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
|ex Sydney/Melbourne||from $1590 per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
|ex Adelaide/Perth||from $1890 per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
Valid for travel 1 February 2015 - 30 June 2015.
For travel 1 July 2015 - 31 October 2015, add an extra $100 per person.
Book by 31 January 2015
For alternate dates & travel periods please contact a My QLD Holiday travel expert.
Your My Queensland Holiday Bonuses:
- BONUS Exclusive My QLD Holiday package savings
- BONUS $500 Wine & Dine credit per room to use at the resort's restaurants and bars (excludes in-room dining, mini-bar and room service)
- BONUS room upgrade to a Mirage Garden View Room
- BONUS Kids stay and eat for free!*
- Applicable for children aged 0-12 years
- Programme excludes items for purchase from the refreshment centre, bottled water for sale in the guest room and in-room dining.
- Child needs to be accompanied by an adult for orders placed. The adult must make a purchase during mealtime but does not need to do so for beverage-only orders. Please note a side dish does not constitute a full meal.
- Children are entitled to breakfast, lunch and dinner from the kids menu, or buffet (when available).
- Ice creams, ice poles, fruit juices are not included on the kids menu.
- Soft drinks are only available when dining with an adult consuming a main meal at allocated venues
- BONUS Bottle of house wine on arrival
- BONUS Full day Outer Barrier Reef Tour with Quicksilver Cruises^^ Quicksilver's wavepiercing catamarans and friendly crew will take you to a reef at the very edge of Australia's Continental Shelf, to an underwater world that is a dazzling kaleidoscope of colour and brilliance... Agincourt Reef. Includes morning and afternoon tea, reef presentation by marine biologist, hot and cold tropical smorgasbord lunch, all snorkelling equipment, qualified snorkelling safety officers on hand, underwater observatory fish and coral viewing, coral viewing by semi-submersible vessels, fish feeding (conducted by crew). Optional activities are available for an additional fee including diving and the Ocean Walker. There is a bar on board for drink purchases.
- BONUS Full day cruise to the idyllic, unspoilt coral island 'Low Isles' with Quicksilver Cruises^^ Quicksilver's 30 metre luxury sailing catamaran, Wavedancer, offers the excitement of big ship sailing combined with the ultimate in comfort. Let the crew pamper you in the luxurious air-conditioned lounge with its fully licensed bar or soak up the sun and sea air under the sails on the expansive deck. Includes morning and afternoon tea, reef presentation by marine biologist, tropical smorgasbord lunch, all snorkelling equipment, qualified snorkelling safety officers on hand, glass bottom boat coral viewing, Marine Biologist guided beach walk, guided snorkelling tour with a Marine Biologist. There is a bar on board for drink purchases.
- BONUS 2-for-1 golf including cart hire (payable direct to resort & for travel until 31 March 15 only)
- BONUS 30% off 1 round of 18 holes of golf including buggy for 2 guest (Payable direct to resort & for travel from 1 April 15 only. Purchase standard club hire & receive upgrade to premium clubs)
- BONUS 2-for-1 standard drinks in the Daintree Lounge Bar for duration of stay
- BONUS My QLD Holiday Discount Tour Booklet containing vouchers that you can apply towards the normal cost of popular local tours and attractions. Save up to $2,000!
- 7 nights accommodation on a twin-share basis in a Deluxe Garden View Room at Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Resort
- Buffet breakfast daily for 2 people
- Return economy airfares ex Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth to Cairns including taxes and checked luggage allowance
- Return Cairns airport/resort coach transfers.
Upgrade to a Deluxe Lagoon Room from an extra $50 - $150 per person!
Upgrade to a Superior Lagoon Room from an extra $150 - $250 per person!
Upgrade to a Premium Mirage Room from an extra $250 - $350 per person!
Prices also available for other lengths of stay, dates and departure cities. Please contact your friendly My QLD Holiday consultant for a quote.
Valid for new bookings only. *Kids eat & stay free offer: Kids stay free when using existing bedding. Excludes Mirage Garden View and Premim Mirage Room. Kids dine free with paying adults. 1 child dines free per paying adult, an adult using Wine and Dine credit is considered a paying adult. (Applicable to children aged 0 - 12). Child must show Kids Pass Card (given to guest upon check-in) at the time of dining to participate in the programme, Not transferrable to nonparticipating children. Programme excludes items for purchase from the refreshment centre, bottled water for sale in the guest room and in-room dining, Child needs to be accompanied by an adult for orders placed. The adult must make a purchase during mealtime but does not need to do so for beverage-only orders. Please note a side dish does not constitute a full meal, Children are entitled to breakfast, lunch and dinner from the kids menu, or buffet (when available), ice creams, ice poles, fruit juices are not included on the kids menu. Soft drinks are only available when dining with an adult consuming a main meal at allocated venues (limit: 1 drink per child per meal). Flights are based on the best available economy class fares including checked baggage allowance per person. Flights may not be direct or operate daily and are subject to availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included - to find out how we cover your needs or to get a free quote, contact one of our consultants. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday. ^^2 Cruise Combo is not valid between 16 February – 28 February 2015 due to Chinese New Year.