7 night stay at Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Resort (Deluxe Garden View Room)
|ex Brisbane||from $1490 per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
|ex Sydney/Melbourne||from $1590 per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
|ex Adelaide/Perth||from $1790 per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
Valid for travel now to 23 June 2013; 1 November 2013 - 22 December 2013; 3 January 2014 - 31 March 2014.
Add an additional $100 per person for travel 1 August 2013 - 31 October 2013.
Book by 30 June 2013.
For alternate dates & travel periods please contact your friendly My QLD Holiday consultant.
Your My Queensland Holiday Bonuses:
- $500 Wine & Dine credit per room to use at the resort's restaurants and bars (excludes in-room dining, mini-bar and room service)
- Receive a BONUS double upgrade to a Deluxe Lagoon View Room for travel now until 23 June 2013; 1 November 2013 - 22 December 2013; 3 January 2014 - 31 March 2014^
- Kids stay and eat for free!
- Children stay free when using existing bedding
- 1 child dines free per paying adult. An adult using the Wine & Dine credit is classified as a paying adult.
- Children receive one bonus activity
- Applicable to children aged 0-12 years
- Not applicable for Mirage Garden View Room
- Bottle of house wine on arrival
- Full day Outer Barrier Reef Tour with Quicksilver Cruises valued at $449 per couple. Quicksilver's wavepiercing catamarans and friendly crew will take you to a reef at the very edge of Australia's Continental Shelf, to an underwater world that is a dazzling kaleidoscope of colour and brilliance... Agincourt Reef. Includes morning and afternoon tea, reef presentation by marine biologist, hot and cold tropical smorgasbord lunch, all snorkelling equipment, qualified snorkelling safety officers on hand, underwater observatory fish and coral viewing, coral viewing by semi-submersible vessels, fish feeding (conducted by crew). Optional activities are available for an additional fee including diving and the Ocean Walker. There is a bar on board for drink purchases.
- Full day cruise to the idyllic, unspoilt coral island 'Low Isles' with Quicksilver Cruises valued at $335 per couple. Quicksilver's 30 metre luxury sailing catamaran, Wavedancer, offers the excitement of big ship sailing combined with the ultimate in comfort. Let the crew pamper you in the luxurious air-conditioned lounge with its fully licensed bar or soak up the sun and sea air under the sails on the expansive deck. Includes morning and afternoon tea, reef presentation by marine biologist, tropical smorgasbord lunch, all snorkelling equipment, qualified snorkelling safety officers on hand, glass bottom boat coral viewing, Marine Biologist guided beach walk, guided snorkelling tour with a Marine Biologist. There is a bar on board for drink purchases.
- 2-for-1 golf including cart hire
- Invitation to Manager's Cocktails
- 2-for-1 drinks in the Daintree Lounge Bar
- Complimentary access to Aqua Play Zone
- My QLD Holiday Discount Tour Booklet containing vouchers that you can apply towards the normal cost of popular local tours and attractions
- 7 nights accommodation on a twin-share basis in a Deluxe Garden View Room at Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Resort
- Buffet breakfast daily for 2 people
- Return economy airfares ex Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth to Cairns including taxes and checked luggage allowance
- Return Cairns airport/resort coach transfers. Upgrade to private car transfers for $100 per person.
Prices also available for other lengths of stay, dates and departure cities. Please contact your friendly My Queensland Holiday consultant for a quote.
^ Free upgrade to Deluxe Lagoon View Room does not include bonus cruises for kids. Valid for new bookings only. Flights are based on the best available economy class fares including checked baggage allowance per person. Flights may not be direct or operate daily and are subject to availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included - to find out how we cover your needs or to get a free quote, contact one of our consultants. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.