5 night stay at Daydream Island Resort & Spa (Garden Balcony Room)
|ex Brisbane||from $1140 per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
|ex Sydney||from $1240 per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
|ex Melbourne||from $1340 per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
|ex Adelaide||from $1540 per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
|ex Perth||from $1740 per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
Valid for travel 1 February 2015 - 31 March 2015; 20 April 2015 - 31 August 2015.
For travel 1-19 April 2015 add an additional $200 per person.
Book by 31 January 2015
For alternate dates & travel periods please contact a My QLD Holiday travel expert.
Your My Queensland Holiday Bonuses:
- BONUS Exclusive My QLD Holiday package savings
- BONUS $250 Wine, Dine & Spa credit per room - $150 Credit* to be used at the Rejuvenation Spa and $100 Food and Beverage Credit to use at all the resort's restaurants, bars and in room dining.
- BONUS Full day Great Barrier Reef Adventure with Cruise Whitsundays valued at $210 per person. Cruise on board 'Seaflight' the Whitsundays' premier day cruise vessel to the spectacular Hardy Reef. On board, enjoy the underwater viewing observatory, waterslide, 'Subsea Adventure' and Glass Bottom Boat excursions. Optional activities including guided snorkelling 'Reef Safari', diving and massages are available for a fee. Includes morning and afternoon tea, a sumptuous buffet lunch (featuring fresh prawns, ham, delicious salads), tea and coffee. There are 2 bars on board serving a full range of alcoholic beverages and soft drinks.
- BONUS Half day adventure with Cruise Whitsundays on board 'Orca' to the magnificent Whitehaven Beach and the spectacular Whitsunday Islands National Park valued at $85 per person. Explore some of the more remote beautiful bays, islands and beaches and see the very best of the Whitsundays National Park on this fully guided half day cruise. Cruise via Daydream Island to the first wilderness area, beautiful Cid Harbour - one of the most idyllic areas of the Whitsundays between Cid and Whitsunday Islands with calm waters, beautiful coastline and soaring peaks. Whitehaven Beach is a definite "must-see" in the Whitsundays. The crystal clear aqua waters and pristine white silica sand stretch for over seven kilometres along Whitsunday Island, the largest of the 74 islands in the Whitsundays. Wander along the beach to your own secluded stretch, laze on the beach or cool off in the azure waters.
- BONUS Up to 2 children 4-14 years inclusive stay and eat breakfast for FREE when sharing with adults and using existing bedding
- 5 nights accommodation on a twin-share basis in a Garden Balcony Room at Daydream Island Resort & Spa, Whitsundays
- Buffet breakfast daily for 2 guests
- Return economy airfares ex Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth to Hamilton Island including taxes and checked luggage
- High speed luxury return island launch transfers from Hamilton Island to Daydream Island
Upgrade to an Ocean Balcony Room from only an additional $100 per person!
Upgrade to a Coral Ocean Balcony Room for only an additional $200 per person!
Ask about our Family Room Packages based on 2 Adults + 2 children aged 4 - 14 years.
*Spa Credit is to be used towards treatments only and can't be used towards spa product purchases. Package is valid for new bookings only. Flights are based on the best available airfare at time of publication including 20kg baggage allowance per person and are subject to change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included - to find out how we cover your needs or to get a free quote, contact one of our consultants. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.