7 night stay at Peppers Airlie Beach (1 Bedroom Spa Apartment)
|ex Brisbane||from $1190 per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
|ex Sydney||from $1290 per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
|ex Melbourne||from $1390 per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
|ex Adelaide||from $1590 per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
|ex Perth||from $1790 per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
Valid for travel now until 19 September 2014; 7 October 2014 - 21 November 2014; 30 November 2014 - 23 December 2014; 12 January 2015 - 31 March 2015.
Book by 30 September 2014
For alternate dates & travel periods please contact your friendly My QLD Holiday consultant.
Your My Queensland Holiday Bonuses:
- BONUS Exclusive My Qld Holiday Package Savings
- BONUS 2 Course Set Dinner for 2 at Tides Restaurant on two evenings
- BONUS Full day Great Barrier Reef Adventure with Cruise Whitsundays valued at $210 per person. Cruise on board 'Seaflight' the Whitsundays' premier day cruise vessel to the spectacular Hardy Reef. On board, enjoy the underwater viewing observatory, waterslide, 'Subsea Adventure' and Glass Bottom Boat excursions. Optional activities including guided snorkelling 'Reef Safari', diving and massages are available for a fee. Includes morning and afternoon tea, a sumptuous buffet lunch (featuring fresh prawns, ham, delicious salads), tea and coffee. There are 2 bars on board serving a full range of alcoholic beverages and soft drinks.
- BONUS Half day adventure with Cruise Whitsundays to the magnificent Whitehaven Beach and the spectacular Whitsunday Islands National Park valued at $95 per person. Explore some of the more remote beautiful bays, islands and beaches and see the very best of the Whitsundays National Park on this fully guided half day cruise. Cruise via Daydream Island to the first wilderness area, beautiful Cid Harbour - one of the most idyllic areas of the Whitsundays between Cid and Whitsunday Islands with calm waters, beautiful coastline and soaring peaks. Whitehaven Beach is a definite "must-see" in the Whitsundays. The crystal clear aqua waters and pristine white silica sand stretch for over seven kilometres along Whitsunday Island, the largest of the 74 islands in the Whitsundays. Wander along the beach to your own secluded stretch, laze on the beach or cool off in the azure waters.
- BONUS 15% Discount Voucher for Tides Restaurant
- BONUS Private welcome canapés and a bottle of wine in room on arrival
- 7 nights accommodation on a twin-share basis in a 1 Bedroom Spa Apartment at Peppers Airlie Beach
- Return economy airfares to Hamilton Island Airport including taxes and checked luggage
- High speed luxury return transfers to Airlie Beach from Hamilton Island Airport
Please contact your friendly My QLD Holiday consultant for a quote.
Flights are based on the best available airfare at time of publication including luggage allowance per person and are subject to change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays. Accommodation is subject to availability. Package includes one mid-week service. Insurance is not included - to find out how we cover your needs or to get a free quote, contact one of our consultants. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.