We hope you enjoyed your exclusively packaged holiday with us.
Share your experience and go in the draw to win a holiday!
We're committed to delivering the best overall holiday experience we can from the moment you make contact with us to the moment you're home safe and sound. To help us continue to enhance our customer experience, we invite you share your experience (good, bad or indifferent) by posting a review on the hotels and/or tour companies page on TripAdvisor with a reference to My Bali, My Fiji, My Hawaii, My USA, My Malaysia, My Thailand, My QLD Holiday or My Holiday Centre in the title or first sentence of your review.
Things to consider: the service we gave as your travel provider, how were your transfers, did the hotel and airline live up to your expectations, did you feel the overall package was great value?
By simply sharing your experience on TripAdvisor and sending us a screen shot of your post, you will go into the draw to win a holiday for two to Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort, Thailand.
Don't forget, that to enter the draw you must email a screen shot of your TripAdvisor post including a reference to My Bali, My Fiji, My Hawaii, My USA, My Malaysia, My Thailand, My QLD Holiday or My Holiday Centre in the title or first sentence of your review to email@example.com. Please also include your full name and phone number in your email.
Need help? Click here for instructions on how to write a TripAdvisor review and how to take a screen shot.
First TripAdvisor Promotion prize winner: Congratulations to Camilla H from VIC who is the winner of our First TripAdvisor Promotion prize and will be jetting off to spend 7 nights at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa.
Second TripAdvisor Promotion prize winner: Congratulations to Adam R from NSW who is the winner of our Second TripAdvisor Promotion prize and will be spending 5 nights at Daydream Island Resort and Spa in the Whitsundays.
Third TripAdvisor Promotion prize winner: Congratulations to David H from WA who is the winner of our Third TripAdvisor Promotion prize. David's prize consists of 7 nights at Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort in Thailand.
Terms and Conditions
- These are the terms and conditions (Terms), including the conditions of entry, which apply to a trade promotion (Promotion) being conducted by The Holiday Centre Pty Ltd (ABN 76 120 978 083), trading as The Holiday Centre (Promoter), of Suite 127c, Level 1 Oasis Centre, Victoria Avenue, Broadbeach, Queensland, 4218, telephone number 07 5555 8888. The Holiday Centre Pty Ltd is a licensed travel agent (license number TA3172360).
- The Promoter has obtained all required permits, licenses or approvals namely NSW Permit no. LTPS/13/00198, SA Permit no. T13/65, ACT permit no 13/00132
- By entering the Promotion, each entrant accepts these Terms and agrees that the Promotion will be conducted in accordance with, and the entrant’s rights will be governed by, these Terms.
- The Promotion commences at 12.01am on Friday 01 February 2013 and closes at 11:59pm on Tuesday 30 April 2013 (Promotion Period). Entries will not be valid unless made during the Promotion Period.
- Entry is free and is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the Promotion in accordance with the conditions of entry below. Employees of the Promoter (and associated companies) and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
- The conditions of entry into the Promotion are as follows:
- entrants must have returned from a My Holiday Centre, My Fiji, My Bali, My Qld Holiday, My USA, My Hawaii, My Thailand or My Bali holiday between 01 June 2012 and 30 April 2013
- entrants must post a holiday review on the relevant hotel page within TripAdvisor (www.tripadvisor.com.au) including a reference to the service and experience provided by My Holiday Centre, My Fiji, My Bali, My Qld Holiday, My USA, My Hawaii, My Thailand or My Bali holiday
- entrant must email a screen shot of their post to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by submitting the TripAdvisor review to My Holiday Centre, entrants agree to become a subscriber of the Promoter (and its related companies), and give their consent to receiving electronic messages from the Promoter (and its related companies);
- by agreeing to become a subscriber of the Promoter (and its related companies), each entrant acknowledges and agrees that personal information obtained by the Promoter regarding each entrant will be used for the purposes of the Promotion and for the purposes of informing each entrant of other sales, promotions, offers or activities available from the Promoter (and its related companies) from time to time.
- For entering the Promotion each entrant will receive one entry into the prize draw for the month of their entry. Entrants may only enter once per holiday booked:
||Entry Start Period
||Entry Close Period
||01 February 2013
||28 February 2013
||01 March 2013
||05 March 2013, 2pm
||01 March 2013
||31 March 2013
||02 April 2013
||03 April 2013, 2pm
||01 April 2013
||30 April 2013
||01 May 2013
||07 May 2013, 2pm
- The first eligible entry drawn for draw 1 will win 7 nights twin share accommodation in a Deluxe Ocean room at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa, return economy class airfares for two flying Hawaiian Airlines from winners choice of Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne, return airport transfers and a Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona and Honolulu City Tour for two. Valid for travel until 14 February 2014 and subject to availability. Block out dates may apply. Valued at $3980.
- The first eligible entry drawn for draw 2 will win 5 nights twin share accommodation in a Garden Balcony room at Daydream Island, return economy class airfares for two from winners choice of Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth, return launch transfers, $250 Wine, Dine & Spa credit per room, full day Great Barrier Reef Adventure with Cruise Whitsundays, a half day adventure with Cruise Whitsundays to the magnificent Whitehaven Beach and the spectacular Whitsunday Islands National Park. Valid for travel until 31 March 2014 and subject to availability. Block out dates may apply. Valued at $3180.
- The first eligible entry drawn for draw 3 will win 7 nights twin share accommodation in a Deluxe Room with a guaranteed upgrade to the Club floor at Outrigger Phuket Beach Resort, return economy class airfares for two from winners choice of Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth, return airport transfers with VIP concierge including lounge access and a $250 Wine, Dine & Spa credit per room. Valid for travel 1 May 2013 until 31 October 2013 and subject to availability. Block out dates may apply. Valued at $3380.
- The total value of the prizes is $10,540
- The following are not included as part of the first prize holiday package: all other out of pocket expenses including additional meals, beverages, laundry services, spending money, transfers, additional accommodation due to flight schedules, optional excursions, tipping, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs not expressly provided. The costs of obtaining any of these requirements are the responsibility of the prize winner and their travel companion.
- Prize winners must take the prizes as described and on the conditions stated in these Terms, and prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- To redeem prize travel vouchers and to book the holiday package, bookings will have to be made by winners contacting the Promoter, and such bookings will be subject to the standard booking terms and conditions of the Promoter.
- Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- Any passes, tickets and bonuses issued as part of the prizes are subject to prevailing terms and conditions of use and any tickets or passes are only valid for use within the stated duration on the passes or tickets issued or the duration of the chosen prize, whichever is earlier.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms.
- The prize draw will take place at the Promoter’s offices at Suite 127c, Level 1 Oasis Centre, Victoria Avenue, Broadbeach QLD 4218 on the dates listed under point 7. Entrants are not required to be present at the draw in order to win a prize. Winners will be drawn randomly using the SQL Random function within the Microsoft SQL Server Suite. The first eligible entries randomly drawn from all entries received during the Promotion Period will be deemed the winners.
- The prize draw winners will be notified in writing via email and winners announced in the weekly My Holiday Centre e-newsletter as per the schedule listed under point 7.
- An unclaimed prize draw will take place no earlier than three months and one day after the original draw date of each promotion’s draw for any unclaimed prizes and will take place at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written directions given under applicable State or Territory legislation. Winners in any unclaimed prize draw will be notified in writing.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned including tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered or claimed (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death, and direct or indirect loss or damage) by an entrant in relation to entering or participating in this Promotion or taking or using the prizes offered except where that loss, damage or injury was caused by breach of these Terms by the Promoter or the wilful or negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter. To avoid any doubt, the Promoter shall not be liable for loss caused by technical and mechanical malfunction which is outside the control of the Promoter.