5 night stay at Hyatt Regency Century Plaza, Los Angeles (Standard Room)
|ex Sydney/Brisbane/Melbourne||from $2090* per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
|ex Adelaide||from $2390* per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
|ex Perth||from $2490* per person twin-share (incl taxes)|
Valid for travel until 16 June 2013; 18 July 2013 - 31 August 2013.
Add an additional $1000 per person for travel 17-30 June 2013.
Book by 30 May 2013.
For alternate dates & travel periods please contact your friendly My USA consultant.
- BONUS Starline Tours of Hollywood. Travel through the exclusive neighbourhoods of the stars on this 2 hour narrated tour of Hollywood Stars' Homes. See over 40 breathtaking mansions, cruise Sunset Strip and see such infamous locales at The Whiskey A Go Go, Johnny Depp's notorious Viper Room and The Chateau Marmont. You will also be driven down the world famous Rodeo Drive and past the Beverley Wilshire hotel made famous in Pretty Woman. Celebrities are constantly moving in and out of the neighbourhood, so make sure you have your camera!
- BONUS Madame Tussauds Hollywood. General admission to the world class wax museum, where you can mingle with the hottest celebrities. The self-guided tour spans three floors of attraction space.
- BONUS Red Line Tours Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes. A 75 minute guided walking tour with Audio Live wireless headset that takes you inside Hollywood Landmarks, including Grauman's Chinese Theatre, the Dolby Theatre and the Walk of Fame. Learn how Hollywood got its name and the story behind the Hollywood Sign. Walking Tours operate 4 times a day every day except Christmas and New Years Day.
- BONUS choice of Dolby Theatre Tour OR The Hollywood Museum.
- Dolby Theatre Tour. A 30 minute guided tour of the historical theatre that's home to the Academy Awards Ceremonies. See an Oscar statuette, visit the Dolby Lounge and learn all about the Academy Awards. The theatre was inspired by the elegance of a European opera house. Guided tours run 7 days a week.
- The Hollywood Museum. General admission to four floors of exhibits housed in the historic Max Factor Building where Max Factor, wizard of movie make-up worked his magic on motion picture stars since 1935.
- 5 nights accommodation on a twin-share basis in a Standard Room at Hyatt Regency Century Plaza, Los Angeles
- Return full-service economy airfares flying Virgin Australia to Los Angeles ex Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne including meals, beverages, snacks, entertainment, 2 pieces of checked luggage allowance (up to 23kg each) per person and taxes
- Return airport to hotel shuttle transfers in Los Angeles
Upgrade to a Regency Club Room with Regency Club Acess for only an additional $100 per person!
Prices also available for other room types, lengths of stay, dates and departure cities. Please contact your friendly My USA consultant for a quote.
Valid for new bookings only. Flights are based on Virgin Australia economy class fares and are subject to change. Flights may not operate daily. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays. Valid on Virgin Australia direct flights only. Tickets are non refundable at all times. Applicable charges/fees will apply to date changes. Name changes are not permitted. Unless part of an International airline ticket, Domestic USA sectors do not include checked baggage and must be paid directly to the airline upon check-in at the cost of USD25.00 per piece of luggage per sector. Domestic USA fares are non-refundable, non-transferrable and non-changeable. Name changes are not permitted. There are no child discounts on domestic USA fares. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.