- 7 Night holiday from Darwin to Alice Springs
- Day tour to Litchfield National Park
- Day tour to Kakadu National Park
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Breakfast daily
- Overnight stay in Uluru
- Sunrise & sunset at Uluru
Why We Love It
- Explore the vibrant city of Darwin
- Witness the majestic waterfalls in Litchfield National Park
- Cruise the Yellow Water Billabong in Kakadu National Park
- See Uluru in all it's glory at Sunrise & Sunset
My Holiday Centre Package Inclusions
- 7 night holiday from Darwin to Alice Springs including an overnight stay in Uluru
- Flights to Darwin, Returning from Alice Springs
- One Way Flight from Darwin to Alice Springs
- Breakfast daily
- Day tour to Litchfield National Park
- Day Tour to Kakadu National Park
- Evening Sunset at Uluru with wine and nibbles
- Morning Sunrise at Uluru
- Walking trail through Walpa Gorge & Kata Tjuta (the Olgas)
- Airport Transfers in Darwin & Alice Springs
Valid for travel – 25 February 2021
For more travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
Destinations and Itinerary
- Day 1: Darwin
Fly to Darwin, enjoy an airport transfer and check in at your hotel Mantra on the Esplanade.
- Day 2: Darwin
Free Day at leisure to explore Darwin. Darwin is one of the far north’s true underestimated beauties. Food and festival culture is big and there seems to always be something to do or see. Explore tropical parklands or opt for a safer way to see the native wildlife at the city’s Crocosaurus Cove!
- Day 3: Darwin
Enjoy a day tour to Litchfield National Park. You can take in the splendour of thundering waterfalls, rainforest pockets and historic sacred sites. It is a haven for hundreds of native bird species and the plateau supports a rich range of woodland flora. The traditional custodians of the Park are the Wagait people, many of whom still call the area home. You will be spend the night back in Darwin
- Day 4: Darwin
Travel to the World Heritage listed and the largest National Park in Australia, Kakadu is one of the most diverse landscapes you’ll ever experience, and you’ll be amazed at the population of wildlife in the water, on the land and in the air. See some of the most amazing terrain Australia has to offer on your way to and inside Kakadu. Marvel at the concentration of rock art sites that illustrate Aboriginal culture, some dating back 50,000 years. You will be spend the night back in Darwin
- Day 5: Alice Springs
Fly from Darwin to Alice Springs. On arrival into Alice Springs you will be met at the airport and then will commence a city sights tour. Visit the historic Telegraph Station.
At the Alice Springs Reptile Centre, encounter goannas, frill-neck lizards, and meet Terry the saltwater crocodile!
Visit the headquarters of the Royal Flying Doctor Service, which delivers medical services to those who live and work in remote rural Australia .
Call into the School of the Air, which provides education to primary school aged children living on remote properties in the Northern Territory. We then enjoy views of Alice Springs from Anzac Hill before arriving at your hotel.
Tonight dinner will be at own arrangements.
- Day 6: Alice Springs – Ayers Rock
This morning, travel through the West MacDonnell Ranges. Visit a camel farm and learn about the impact of the ‘ship of the desert’ on the development of Outback Australia. View soaring Atila (Mt. Conner) before arriving at Ayers Rock Resort.
This afternoon see the amazing collection of Indigenous paintings at the Uluru–Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre, then tour the base of Uluru (Ayers Rock) and take the Kuniya Walk to the sacred Mutitjulu Waterhole.
In the late afternoon, witness the remarkable colour changes of Uluru, the world’s largest monolith, at sunset while sipping sparkling wine.
Tonight dinner will be at your own leisure
- Day 7: Uluru Sunrise – Kata Tjuta – Alice Springs
Glory in an Uluru sunrise, then explore a walking trail through Walpa Gorge that follows the natural creek bed between two of the tallest of the towering red-rock domes of Kata Tjuta (the Olgas).
Later, travel on to Alice Springs.
Tonight dinner will be at your own leisure
- Day 8 – Depart Alice Springs
Today you will be transferred from your hotel to the airport for your onward journey home. Tour Concludes
- Darwin: Mantra on the Esplanade
- Alice Springs: Crowne Plaza
- Uluru: Desert Gardens
Valid for travel: 25 February 2021
Discover the best of Darwin and Australia’s Red Centre on My Holiday Centre’s newest 7 night tour. From the food and culture of Darwin, the beautiful landscapes and an abundance of wildlife of Litchfiled National Park and Kakadu National Park to the sticking Red Centre of the Australian outback you will truly experience the best Australia’s top end and centre have to offer.
PEACE OF MIND POLICY
- Low deposit only $299pp
- Change of mind cancellation any time up to 30 days after purchase
- Flexibility to change any time up to 90 days before departure
- A reasonable level of fitness and mobility are required for often long and full days of medium to fast pace walking, with intermittent breaks on the coach during transit.
- You may encounter occasional flights of stairs and expected to alight from coaches and trains on your own accord.
- The tour is not suitable for persons requiring scooters or wheelchairs.
- Physical ailments must be disclosed at the time of booking for advice on your suitability.
- Children under 12 years old are not permitted to join the tour.
- Each adult may bring no more than one child under 12 years old.
- A tourist visa is not required for Australian and most other nationalities travelling to Northern Europe. It is your responsibility to check all requirements with your local consulate, embassy or visa centre.
- Triple share is not available
- Tipping is discretionary but recommended as a show of appreciation for the services of the guides and drivers.
- Rooms with twin beds will be provided if other room types are not available.
- Minimum 10 passengers.
- Maximum 40 passengers per vehicle (estimated).
- Carry standard medication.
- Carry hand sanitiser.
- Drink bottled water only.
- Wear a face mask if sick.
- Refer to smartraveller.gov.au and your local health practitioner for general advice.
- It is advisable to carry local cash currency for optional programs, meals, shopping and expenses of a personal nature.
- WEATHER: Summers in the Baltic region have long, light days. Average low temperatures are around 11°C and the average high is about 22 °C.
Terms and Conditions
- Full names and a copy of each traveller’s valid passport photo page are required for reservation.
- Passports must be valid for 6 months beyond trip completion.
- You are liable for fees due to incorrect or incomplete information.
- You must check and meet all visa requirements with your local visa authority, embassy or consulate before travel.
- All prices are subject to change, availability, redemption and book by deadlines.
- All prices are AUD per person twin share unless otherwise specified.
- Deposit is fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Deposit is fully transferrable up to 90 days prior to departure.
- Balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- The Peace of Mind Policy allows free of charge changes up to 90 days before departure, subject to airfare differences where flights have already been booked.
- Each change within 90 days of departure: $100 per person plus applicable third-party supplier fees.
- Each change within 60 days of departure: $250 per person plus applicable third-party supplier fees.
- Cancellation more than 90 days before departure: Loss of deposit only.
- Cancellation within 90 days of departure: 30% of package price.
- Cancellation within 60 days of departure: 50% of package price.
- Cancellation within 14 days of departure: 100% of package price.
- Each person is entitled to a strict maximum of one bag not exceeding 20kg on tour, regardless of any other baggage allowance.
- Porter service is not included and you are expected to carry your own bags.
- Luggage and personal effects are your own risk and we hold no liability for lost or damaged belongings.
- Final documentation including flights will be emailed within two of weeks of departure of the respective travel component.
- Confirmed flights are not available until you receive your final documentation.
- Costs for flight requests will be due immediately upon confirmation.
- Flights may involve up to two transits per leg.
- No show of flights may incur heavy penalties and auto cancellation of onward flights.
- Flights may depart one day before or after the indicated itinerary depending on your departure point and final flight schedule.
- The itinerary and its order, sightseeing and transportation may be adjusted as deemed necessary for optimum safety, enjoyment and operation of the tour.
- If attractions are not available due to reasons beyond our control such as closures or adverse weather, similar alternatives will be provided where possible.
- The indicated length of trip includes time in flight and is subject to change depending on the final flight schedule.
- Included admissions provide general entrance to the attraction and do not include secondary admissions or expenses inside the venue.
- Any reference to ‘optional’, ‘not included’ or ‘exclusions/excluded’ means at your own expense.
- Confirmed hotels are not available until you receive your final documentation.
- Listed hotels may be substituted with properties of a similar standard.
- Hotel star ratings are either local ratings or self-ratings provided by the supplier.
- All rooms will be lead-in category or run of house unless otherwise stated.
- The tour and its optional programs may require minimum numbers to operate.
- It is a condition of booking that you must always remain with the tour according to the prescribed program.
- Departure from the group or deviation from the set itinerary are not permitted unless written prior consent is obtained, otherwise you risk cancellation of remaining land and air arrangements.
- All efforts must be made to resolve issues on tour with the tour leader.
- Complaints must be submitted in writing with substantiated evidence within 10 days of trip completion.
- Please notify your guide of any special dietary requirements but note that choices may be limited or not catered for.
- Common flight meals can be requested at the time of booking and are subject to availability.
- Comprehensive travel insurance is strongly recommended.
- Force majeure means any natural disaster, accident, fire, act of God, act of war, terrorism, legally binding judgment, injunction, action of a court or other relevant authority, emergency, unplanned repairs, maintenance, strike, industrial dispute, work ban, blockade or picketing, travel ban, pandemic, epidemic or outbreak of infectious disease, or other event beyond our reasonable direct or indirect control.
- In case of force majeure or other extraordinary event that prevents safe travel, we reserve the right to adjust, postpone or cancel the trip.
- The pricing, terms and conditions listed herewith shall prevail in the case of any ambiguity or contradiction with other terms.
Talk to an Expert
At My Holiday Centre we are:
- Holiday Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your travel questions
|Mon - Fri (AEST)||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Sat - Sun (AEST)||10:00 am||4:00 pm|